- develop the skill to master a great variety of sourdough breads
- look at different techniques: pre-ferment, Biga, poolish to understand which kind of process to use and mix different flour together as we explore some heritage grains
- prepare 100 Percent Wholegrain Bread with soaked seeds – using only wholegrain stoneground wheat together with Rye, Rye bread – 100% wholegrain rye with traditional Italian Biga pre-ferment, and traditional Southern Italian DOP Matera Bread with 100% Semolina flour
- be playing around and experimenting with different varieties of flours and suspensions in the dough
- spend 4 creative hours with the master and founder of il pane di una volta, Grazia De Martino
This class is designed for those who have already taken our Sourdough basic workshop or are confident home bakers looking to further their skills and knowledge of Sourdough.