My Creative Bite last week opened the floodgates to a cascade of private messages brimming with emotions centered around money, creative entrepreneurship, and the boundless financial possibilities at our fingertips (you would say…). The sheer gravity of your responses made me realize the urgency and, oddly enough, the secrecy that shrouds discussions about money. But it also illuminated how the systems we navigate are not just flawed but fundamentally broken.
Take a moment and observe the storm of fear and scarcity that whirls around us – from the media’s constant bombardment to the stories of individuals trapped in a relentless cycle, fighting to keep their heads above water. The weight of systematic financial, emotional, and mental strain, often amplified by social media, is suffocating. Those who dare to deviate are ostracized. This pressure is a millstone around the necks of many who are crumbling under its immensity.
Now, imagine a world where kindness and support aren’t called “superpowers” but are the very fabrics that weave our societies together, and this: everywhere you look. These virtues should not be rare superpowers; they should be etched into our collective conscience, a memorable part of the human condition.
I reject the notion that we are prisoners to a world locked in the iron grip of a ‘win-lose’ economy. It is time to unfurl the sails and navigate toward a new horizon: The ‘I win, you win, we win’ economy. A symphony where every note, every instrument, and every musician thrives. An economy where individuals are empowered to blossom based on their intrinsic desires and talents, unhindered by the shackles of an outdated industrial mindset.
Utopian, you say? Perhaps. But within that idealism lies the seed of possibility. A seed that, when nurtured by collective will, creativity and innovation, and compassion, can sprout into a paradigm shift.
We can redefine the very essence of ‘winning’ by creating a world where triumph is not just personal but shared – where success reverberates through communities and societies.
This is not just an aspiration; it is an invitation. An invitation to question, to innovate, and to rebuild. Let us usher in an era where ‘I win, you win, we win’ is not an idyllic dream but a living, breathing reality. We, frankly, don’t seem to have any other choice.
P.S. My work wouldn’t have been possible without the incredible support of my mentors (if you want to get to know them, write me a pm), sponsors of this newsletter, and partners. Thank you!
Here are a few things that they brought to you this week:
- Wanna learn about #money? Look at what SmartPurse is doing to change the narrative and empower people like yourself with financial education. They also organize 2 events in the upcoming weeks about money (in German): Money Rally 2023 – «Frauen und Finanzen» Antonela Perkins Olga Miler
- Derek Loudermilk ️ – Quantum Business Coach organizes a fantastic business program wonderful: The 2023 League of Superconductors. Reach out to him directly if you would like to learn more.
- Wanna learn #creativeskills: do it with me here.
- Wanna support my work? You can do it here.
- Female Founders Conference: Lead Today. Shape Tomorrow. 2023, October 11th & 12th, Vienna and Online: Change the game. Not the players. LTST is where startups, investors & tech opinion leaders come together to create meaningful connections and contribute to an equal-opportunity ecosystem. Get your ticket here.
If you would like to be featured in one of my newsletters, drop me a pm.
#CreativeEntrepreneurship #FinancialLiteracy #MoneyMatters #BankruptcyRecovery #FinancialResilience #EntrepreneurialJourney #Unlearning #FinancialEmpowerment #MoneyMastery #BusinessGrowth #FinancialEducation