Our Creator of July 2019
I am an enthusiastic Swiss-Lebanese woman who might suffer a little from ADHD 😉 When I was a little child, I enjoyed observing my Lebanese mother preparing with love Lebanese dishes in Zurich, where I was born. I remember our house full of happy people enjoying my mother’s food creations.
I dreamt of being one day able to create the magic she created and make people happy with delicious Lebanese mezze.
Just a few years later, here I was – walking through local food markets and searching for fresh spices and ingredients to prepare my first Lebanese cooking workshops. For over five years, I have taught how to cook delicious Lebanese mezze dishes.
A short interview with Jessica
Why do I organize workshops?
I want people to have an enjoyable and fun evening with excellent food and Arabic music. But not only that. I also feel obliged to bring Lebanon closer to the people so that the prejudices of this beautiful country in the middle east will hopefully disappear.
What will you learn at my workshops?
You will explore the secrets behind Lebanese mezze, listen to the stories from Lebanon and its capital city Beirut, and learn the tips and tricks of how to make the best Lebanese dishes.
Workshop organized by Jessica
- listen to many stories from Lebanon and its capital city: Beirut and insides of this beautiful place
- get to know tips and tricks about Lebanese Mezze
- experience the Arabic music that will make the event more diverse
- learn how to cook delicious Lebanese mezze dishes and co-create the evening with other participants
- spend 3,5 creative hours with Jessica Mor-Camenzind from Mezze a Gogo
|What is included?|
all materials: food, drinks, space