Whether you are a party animal or not, you will probably have to spend New Year’s Eve 2021 at home with your family. Luckily, in our creative community, we know well that this does not mean it has to be sad or boring🎈
Those who haven’t got the chance to plan your New Year’s Eve yet might want to take a look at our seven lucky tips ↘
1. Cook something new – browse online or page old cookbooks for fancy recipes and discover new tastes together.
2. Play your favorite board games or google fun or old games from all over the world. Maybe one of them will permanently enter your game repertoire?
3. Watch your favorite movies, e.g., cartoons or movies from your childhood.
4. Prepare countdown bags to open every hour: fill them with gifts or sweets.
5. Dress up together – the funnier, the better! Rummage the attic/wardrobes for your mother’s/grandmother’s/grand grandmother’s old clothes and move for a moment in the 80s, 60s, or even 40s.
6. Build a giant city/fort with your kids: you can use pieces, or furniture, blankets, cushions, Christmas decorations, and lights. Stay there together all night!
7. Karaoke evening is always fun 👩🎤 – on the condition that you like to sing.
🎈Every cloud has a silver lining, so let’s make this special night memorable against all odds! 🕛🥂