Today many people have trouble relaxing or getting quality sleep. On the other hand, technology comes to our rescue. Check out 8 smartphone apps that will help you with your sleep issues or make it easier to relax ☯ 🎧⤵
1. Headspace – it offers bedtime stories for adults, as well as music and meditation courses. Great for both, sleep and relaxation.
2. Sleep Cycle – this app tracks your sleep patterns and provides tips to optimize your snooze time. An alarm clock gently wakes you up when you’re in your lightest sleep phase, so you’ll wake up feeling refreshed.
3. Pzizz – listen to a combo of music, voice-overs, and sound effects while you snooze and wake up to the preset alarm.
4. Forest app – for those who would like to establish better habits and bring more mindfulness into their lives. Just plant a seed in the Forest, put down your phone, focus on what is really important, and let your tree grow. 🌳📲
5. Pacifica – it gives you holistic tools to address anxiety, mindfulness, relaxation, and health. It encourages you to track your daily activities and asks how they might relate to your stress.
6. Calm – meditate, sleep, relax, and much more. “7 Days of Calm” will help you to meditate in seven days surrounded by beautiful, immersive nature scenes with soothing background sounds. It also has a Sleep Stories section with bedtime stories for kids and adults.
7. Relax Melodies – another fantastic sleep & relax aid app that will help you get a full night’s sleep. Select sounds and melodies that you like and combine them to create a mix.
👉Would you recommend any other apps that you use? 📲