We love to play games while travelling long distances. 🚕✈🚉
If you haven’t tried it yet, it might be a good idea to prepare a list of games you can play to keep the company entertained. Check out some of our travel buster bankers for kids and adults❗⤵
1. ‘Who am I?’ Classic and makes the time fly. You think of someone famous, everyone asks you questions, and you can only answer yes or no.
2. The Alphabet Game – Everyone has to find words beginning with letters of the alphabet, beginning at A and ending at Z. The words can be on street or shop signs and whoever spots it first must claim it, so the others know it’s taken. The first to get to Z wins.
3. Scissors Paper Rock – we guess there’s no need to explain. ✊✋✌
4. Hangman – here you need a pencil✏and a sheet of paper. Draw several lines for each letter of a word of your choice. Your fellow passengers have to guess the letter which corresponds to your word. If they are wrong, you start drawing the hangman.
5. Questions – take turns asking your travel companions questions about themselves. In the end, everyone has to repeat as many answers as they remember. You can modify the type of the questions depending on the age group.
👉 You are welcome to share your travel bankers below – maybe they will manage to save somebody’s trip❓ 😁